TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 Things That Motivate Me To Blog
- I changed my WordPress site theme a while ago and I really like it! It motivates me to blog.
- Nature in all its serenity provides a place to think and inspiration to create.
- Books motivate me to blog. I wrote an entire post based on a John Green quote just because I liked it so much.
3 People That Motivate Me To Blog
- My readers: Yes, you! Your lovely comments make my day! I’m so thankful for each and every one of you.
- My fellow bloggers: You all are a wonderful community! You inspire me to write because of your insane talent and feedback.
- My friends and family: You all are so supportive and encouraging. I’m so grateful that you are a part of my life.
One Thing I Hope To Do That Will Change The World
Being kind will make a huge difference. You may not think that a simple smile or a genuine compliment will make much of a difference but it does! I make it a point to compliment people because I feel like it’s important to genuinely encourage and appreciate others. It will motivate people to be kind to themselves and others around them. Spread love, understanding and positivity to one person at a time so the whole world will be kind.
Answer To My Challenge Question
I didn’t receive a challenge question. But this post is wholesome enough without it!
Elixir For Humans – Welcome to the blogosphere!
If you’re reading this, consider yourself nominated.
Challenge Question For My Nominees
I can’t think of anything right now, I’m sorry.