Thank you to the amazing Thunder Poet for nominating me!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Questions For Me
1. If you ever write a biography, what would be the title?
It depends on who I’m writing about.
2. Name only one book that has made a great impact on your life.
The Giver by Lois Lowry was a fascinating read.
3. Imagine you have only one day left to live…what would be your schedule of your last day?
I would spend time with the people I love and finish doing the things on my bucket list.
4. Which skill or hobby you have that only a few persons know?
5. The best place on this earth for you to pass a holiday. (except your house or bed)
At the library.
6. How would you define yourself in one short sentence?
“That girl who reads a lot, speaks her mind and never misses a chance to make a bad joke.”
7. What are some strange or annoying things you think some bloggers do?
Like all my posts in less than five minutes and then hit follow. Some quick readers right there.
8. Your favourite foreign dish?
Fish and chips, pesto pasta and margherita pizza.
9. From Harry Potter world, who would you choose to date and why?
Neville just because he Longbottomed. Ayyyy. I had to make that joke, sorry. Nah, I don’t want to date anyone from the HP universe.
10. Which strange habit you have that you won’t admit to the outside world?
I talk to myself. Like full-blown conversations. Aloud. One time I was walking down the street and didn’t realize that I was talking out loud and then I laughed at my own joke. This person who passed by just looked at me like, “What a weirdo.”
Questions For Nominees
I like the questions that I answered so I’d like you’ll to respond to the same.
I nominate everyone reading this!
Have a great day!