The Hobbit was written by J.R.R Tolkien and published in 1937. It is about a home-loving hobbit named Bilbo Baggins who goes on a quest to win a share of the treasure guarded by Smaug the dragon. Accompanying him are Gandalf the Grey, and the dwarves of Thorin and Company who want to reclaim the Lonely Mountain; where Smaug lives.
The Hobbit was extremely successful so the publishers requested Tolkien to write a sequel and so we got the equally epic Lord of the Rings. I love both the book and the movie series which doesn’t happen very often. Time to relate, roll the GIFs!
1. When I’m daydreaming in class and the teacher asks me a question
2. When I discover something new and want another person to fangirl about it with me
3. When there’s finally a new episode of a series that I love
ahem ahem Sherlock and Attack on Titan and the fandom slowly rises again
4. When someone says that they can eat an entire pizza faster than me
5. When my mom tries to feed me vegetables
6. When my squad’s jam plays anywhere at any time
That’s the most incredible GIF ever. It makes me laugh so hard.
7. How I feel when I know that I absolutely slayed a test
Pun completely intended.
8. “The Hobbit is stupid. Why do you like it so much”
9. My parents: “We’re changing the WiFi password until you get your homework done.”
That death stare though, Legolas.
10. When I see someone looking low or uncomfortable
Because caring for others is important. Always ask again.
11. At an interview:
“So tell me a little bit about yourself.”
What I think:
What I say:
12. When I’m finally on holiday
That’s the purest scene from the movies. So many feels.
13. Reading the possible side effects of medicines
14. When I misplace something and can’t find it so I ask my mom
How do mothers know where every single missing object is?
15. When I hear that there’s food
16. When someone insults my friends
17. When someone tries to roast me
I’m the most intense form of self-depreciation you’ve ever met. So don’t even try.
18. When I heard that Ed Sheeran wrote and recorded a song for The Desolation of Smaug
I See Fire was perfect!
19. When I’m alone at home and hear a sound
To investigate or not: that is the question.
20. When I spend all night doing homework and the teacher gives out more right after I submit it
21. Walking into my best friend’s house like
22. Going out with my squad like
They see us rolling, they hating.
Nice reference, I know.
23. When I get asked to share my food
24. “Hey, we’re going to a party at that new club. Do you want to join us?”
25. When I find a completed TV series that has 4-8 seasons with 25-42 minute long episodes
Also me when I find an amazing book series to read.
26. My one true love
Because food never fails.
Those GIFs are from Tumblr and Giphy, I don’t own them.
Featured image: Wallpaper Cave
More relatable stuff:
- 16 Times Gina Linetti Was Relatable
- 16 Times Sherlock Holmes Was Relatable
- 14 Times Death Note Was Relatable