Thank you to Melinda (purpleslobinrecovery) for nominating me!
That sticker is so pretty!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story about how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My Blog Story
On 24 August 2016, I sat at my desk with my finger hovering nervously over the mouse of my laptop. With a click, my first blog post was published. Little did I know that I would interact with amazing bloggers and learn so much!
In school, I participated in writing competitions and got good reviews. I enjoy debates and have been to MUNs as well. I started blogging as a creative outlet as well and to get better at writing. This blog helps me to de-stress and organize my thoughts. It is a place to share photos and stories: both yours and mine. Through this blog, I aim to make people happy and possibly soothe or encourage, or even inspire.
Cluster Of Stars turned 6 months old on 24 February 2017! Thank you for 6 wonderful months! Your feedback and encouragement has kept me going all this while and it will continue to. I’m still learning and growing as a blogger and a person. I also hit 80 follows! Thank you, really, I never would have imagined all the incredible response.
Advice To New Bloggers
- Always proofread before you post: You never know when a wild typo will appear.
- Don’t be afraid to edit: If you think of a better word, photo or a nice phrase, don’t hesitate to put it in your post.
Have a great week!