I made a list of how Sherlock was relatable and you’ll really liked it. So, I’m going to make this a series!
I’ve picked Gina Linetti from Brooklyn Nine-Nine because she’s one of my favourite characters on the show. Terry is a close second. Oh, who am I kidding? I love all of them. Anyway, Gina is confident, real, sassy and brutally honest.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a police sitcom; not a bad show to binge. So, grab some popcorn and get ready to relate!
1. When I get caught eavesdropping on a conversation after being told to leave the room
2. When someone asks if they can borrow my books
3. When I wake up from an unusually long nap
4. When my friend messes up big time
5. Motivating my friends like
6. Me during finals week (not)
7. When a villain messes with my favourite character
8. “What are your thoughts on Ryan Reynolds?”
9. When my friends do something cringey in public
10. When I get invited to an event that I don’t want to go to
11. When I’m at the supermarket and accidentally pick a can which makes the entire stack fall
*Power walks to the other aisle*
12. When I go to a party and find a dog
13. When drama happens and I don’t want to be a part of it
14. When my friend is late and I have to cover for her
15. When I make an incredible comeback
16. When anyone tries to kill my vibe
You while reading this list
I don’t own those GIFs. They’re taken from Tumblr and Giphy.
More relatable stuff: