I’m not a high functioning sociopath but there were many times I could relate to him.
Benedict Cumberbatch plays Sherlock Holmes in the BBC TV series Sherlock. It also stars Martin Freeman as John Watson, Mark Gatiss as Mycroft Holmes, Amanda Abbington as Mary Watson, Una Stubbs as Mrs. Hudson and Louise Brealey as Molly Hooper.
I highly recommend this show because of the witty dialogues, amazing actors and loads of plot twists.
Anyway, I’m going to stop fangirling. Bring on the GIFs!
1. When I get called a drama queen
2. When someone I don’t like starts talking
3. When I just sat down and my mom starts shouting at me
And when I try to leave the room
4. Pretending to pay attention
5.This is me, all day and every day
6. When I accidentally send screenshots of the conversation to the same person and have to explain
7.When a teacher is yelling at me about my incomplete assignment and I’m like
8.When I hear my name in a passing conversation
9.When I do something cringey in public
10.When someone insults me
11. When someone insults my best friend
12.Two words: social anxiety
Never forget a very drunk Sherlock at John’s stag night. Reason #1253063 to love A Sign of Three.
13.When I’m trying to study but all I can think about is a new episode of Sherlock
Irene Adler: the Woman who beat him
16.When someone tries to kill my vibe
Me while writing this post
You while reading this list
All of the above GIFs are from http://www.giphy.com
More relatable stuff: